How to Verify Your KYC in eTeeru app?
Upon logging into the eTeeru app after successful registration, if you get a ‘Your KYC details are not unverified with our system...’ pop up message please proceed as follow:
Check your registration details with TashiCell by dialing USSD code *121*1*2*1# on your keypad (for prepaid SIM only)
- If the CID number of the SIM registration details is in another person’s name and not same as the information you entered into your eTeeru app (e.g. the CID number reflected is your father’s & you entered your CID number in eTeeru app), it will result in the pop up message. In such a case, you have to transfer the ownership of your SIM card by:
- Downloading the prepaid SIM ownership transfer form (Get form here https://www.tashicell.com/downloads)
- Filling in the complete form with correct information
- Signing the form by both the previous and the current owner on an affixed legal stamp
- Emailing it to email@example.com with a CID copy of the new owner attached
Our Customer Care Executives will correspond via email or call you for verification and update in our system.
- If the SIM registration details is the exact information you entered into your eTeeru app, yet it results in the pop up message, it’d be due to your information not being captured in our system.
In such a case, copy paste the following content in your email, fill in the blanks with your correct information and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject: Correct Customer Information but Unverified KYC
I have downloaded eTeeru app with mobile number _____________ (your TashiCell number) and entered my correct information as _____________ (Name), and _______________ (CID number).
I confirm that I am the rightful owner of this SIM card and would like to request you to kindly update the information in your system.
Our Customer Care Executives will correspond via email or call to follow up.
- If the details like CID number reflected in your eTeeru app is different or no personal information is reflected register the SIM in your name by:
Our Customer Care Executives will correspond via email or call you to follow up.