5G Mobile Data (eMBB):The existing 2G/3G/4G mobile users can experience 5G enhanced Mobile Broadband (eMBB) by subscribing to the following mobile data plans:
|Plans (Prepaid & Postpaid)||Rate (Nu)||Volume in MB (2G/3G/4G/5G)||Validity (Prepaid)|
|Daza Plan_99||99||1,330||30 Days|
|Daza Plus Plan_199||199||2,720||30 Days|
|Barma Plan_299||299||4,500||30 Days|
|Barma Plus Plan_499||499||8,260||30 Days|
|Promo Plan_599||599||19,170||30 Days|
|Home Daza_999||999||37,570||30 Days|
|Chenpo Plus_1299||1,299||52,794||30 Days|
|Home Chenpo_1499||1,499||62,463||30 Days|
|Office Daza_1999||1,999||90,000||30 Days|
|Office Barma_2499||2,499||120,000||30 Days|
|Office Chenpo_2999||2,999||150,000||30 Days|
Note: If your SIM is 5G enabled, under 5G coverage and your network setting is 2G/3G/4G/5G, your data consumption shall be on 5G. These plans shall also be usable on 2G/3G/4G as usual when you are not under 5G coverage area.
Terms and conditions:
For New Prepaid Subscriber:
- Charge Nu. 200 upfront for SIM.
- Free Talktime worth of Nu. 200.
For New Postpaid Subscriber:
- Nu. 500 upfront for SIM.
- Nu. 300 as a monthly rental for postpaid connection.
- Other formalities for availing postpaid connection to be exercised as usual.
- Subscribers under 5G offering shall be restricted to the data plans with rates more than or equal to Nu. 99 as mentioned in the above table.
- These subscribers will not be allowed to subscribe to Daily Plan(Nu.19) & Weekly Plan (Nu.49)
- Validity boosters shall be applicable.
- Rates for voice service shall remain same as existing for both Prepaid and Postpaid subscribers.
- Once 5G is enabled in your SIM from 7700 and/or Customer Care Center data consumption shall be on 5G and customers cannot subscribe to plans lower to Nu. 99.
- In case subscriber wants to subscribe to lower plans, then the subscriber can disable the 5G by calling 7700, Customer Care Center and Contact Center.
No need to change the SIM. Your 4G SIM (USIM) will support 5G. Need 5G phone which supports N78 band If above two conditions are met, subscriber can call 7700 or visit nearest TashiCell Customer Care Center for enabling 5G in their TashiCell SIM Card
MOBILE PHONES THAT SUPPORT 5G
Following phone models support TashiCell 5G as on the launch date of 15th December 2021.
- Samsung Galaxy A52s
- Huawei P40 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 11X
- Vivo V21(5G)
- GALAXY Note 20 Ultra
- F42 (8GB RAM, 5G )
- M32 (8GB RAM, 5G)
- GALAXY Z FOLD 3
- GALAXY Z FLIP 3
View 5G Phones
View 5G Broadband
For further clarification:
Call TashiCell 24/7 support: 7700