- Log into MyTashiCell App or go to MyTashiCell Web
- Go to “Package Detail” (MyTashiCell App) and “Transfer Data” (MyTashiCell web).
- Click ‘Share Button’ of the data plan balance you want to Share.
- Enter mobile number of recipient and data volume to transfer (Should be more than or equal to 100MB).
- Enter OTP (that is sent to your TashiCell number)
- The data shall be automatically transferred
- Only Applicable to Prepaid subscribers.
- Data transfer shall be applicable to base plans volume only. Meaning not applicable to Student packages, RUB packages, Bonuses, Samsung freebies, Unlimited plan, etc.
- Minimum and Maximum transferrable volume at a time 100MB and Unlimited respectively.
- Data transfer feature/function shall be available on Contact Center, Customer Care Centers, MyTashiCell app and MyTashiCell web platforms.
- Validity booster is not applicable.
- Validity of the transferred data volume shall be same as base plan validity from which it is deducted as transferred volume.
- Nu 7 worth main balance shall be charged per transaction as service fee.
- TashiCell reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions or revert any or all of its offers without prior notice.
- Dial USSD code *121*2*1*6#
- If your SIM is a 4G SIM and 4G is not activated, it will automatically activate 4G.
- If your SIM is a 4G SIM and 4G is also activated, it will say ‘Dear subscriber, Your 4G service is already activated.’
- In case of point 2 & 3, you don’t have to do anything
- If your SIM is not a USIM, it will say ‘Your SIM type is not USIM.’ In this case, it means that your SIM is a 3G SIM & you can replace with a 4G SIM (USIM) from any of our Customer Care Centers for free.
- 500MB data shall also be credited into your account the next day after you upgrade your SIM to a USIM. Dial *766*4# to check your data balance. The 500MB data will be shown under the package name ‘3G to 4G package’. The data is usable only on 4G network & is valid for a month
- Take the active SIM & go to our nearest Customer Care Center
- Take a CID copy of the person in whose name the SIM is registered. If the SIM is registered in another person’s name note down the CID number and take or dial USSD code *121*1*2*1# to check ownership details.
- You will be given a new USIM for FREE & 500MB data shall also be credited into your account the following day once your USIM upgrade is verified.
- If you subscribe to more than one data plan on the same day, validity of all those active plans will be same as that of plan configured with highest validity.
- If you subscribe to any additional data plan(s) on top of the existing active data plan(s) with certain data balance and remaining validity, then the validity of all the active plans will be updated to that of the new plan validity, provided remaining validity of the older plan(s) were lower than the new plan(s) validity. Eg. If today (16th September), a subscriber has daza plan with no data balance which is valid till 30th September, and the same subscriber purchases a weekly plan with 470 MB today with a validity of 7 days, then the validity of new data plan will be updated as 30th September.
- Validity extension will not be applicable to special plans such as Student plans, RUB plans, Unlimited late-night plans, etc.
- Validity extension shall not be applicable to Samsung freebies and normal bonus volumes.
- Validity booster shall be applicable to select data plan(s). Eg: Today a subscriber has two plans and both plans A & B have two weeks validity, and if the subscriber extends the validity of plan A by one week, then plan A validity will be extended to three weeks and plan B will remain at two weeks only.
Tashi InfoComm Limited (TashiCell) is pleased to announce the shortlisted candidates for the posts mentioned below. The shortlisted candidates are requested to report at the Head Office, Thimphu for the Interview on 29th June 2021 at 9:00am:-
Business Analyst (SDT)
Note: Bring your original documents for verification.
Tashi InfoComm Limited (TashiCell) is pleased to announce the shortlisted candidate for the post of Team Leader. The Project Demonstration is on 25th June 2021.
Note: The TIME for the Project Demonstration will be informed later via call.
Tashi InfoComm Limited (TashiCell) is pleased to announce the shortlisted candidates for the post of Software Developer. The shortlisted candidates are requested to report at the Head Office, Thimphu for the Project Demonstration on 25th June 2021 at 9:00 am.
Note: Bring your original original documents for verification.
Tashi InfoComm Limited would like to invite sealed bids from the eligible Bhutanese small class contractors (holding valid trade license) for fiber trenching works within Thimphu Thromde.
A complete set of bidding documents can be downloaded from the Tashicell website from 01/06/2021 to 16/06/2021. The last date of submission is on 16/06/2021 until 01:00 pm and shall be opened on same day at 2:00 pm at TICL Head Office, Thimphu.
Clarification requests shall be addressed to the following address:
The bid opening date is postponed to 23/06/2021.
(Manager, CIVIL Section)
TASHI INFOCOMM LIMITED
Phone: +97577889977 Extn- 8805
TashiCell is pleased to announce the revision of data volume of the existing student plans and also introduction of three new student plans with effect from 25th May 2021.
The list of students’ TashiCell numbers provided by Ministry of Education can now subscribe to the following plans:
|Plan Name||Rate (Nu)||Old Data Volume (MB)||New Data Volume (MB)||Validity|
|Student Plans (Prepaid & Postpaid)|
|Student Daza||97||1,300||1,960||30 days|
|Student Barma||297||4,300||6,397||30 days|
|Student Barma Plus||497||8,000||11,928||30 days|
|Student Weekly||47||New Plan||877||7 days|
|Student Daza Plus||197||New Plan||4,243||30 days|
|Student Chenpo||697||New Plan||32,493||30 days|
Bid Submission: May 12, 2021 on or before 11:00 am.
Bid Opening Date: May 12, 2021 at 2:30pm.
Internet Data Transfer – TashiCell to TashiCell Number (only for prepaid subscribers)
You can now share your internet data from TashiCell to TashiCell number (only for prepaid subscribers). That is you can ‘share’ or ‘transfer’ the data from the data allowance of an already purchased data plan to another TashiCell prepaid number. The minimum transferrable data volume at a time is 100MB but the maximum transferrable data volume is unlimited. Nu. 7/- from main balance shall be charged per transaction as service fee and thus, the main account balance shall have a minimum of Nu. 7 talktime at the time of transfer.
Here are different ways you can 'share' or 'transfer' your data:
1) From MyTashiCell App (only for Android for now) and MyTashiCell Web
For MyTashiCell Web: Log into MyTashiCell web (Here) and transfer the data by logging in using your MyTashiCell App credentials.
2) By Calling our 24/7 Contact Center 7700
3) From TashiCell Customer Care Centers
Other Terms and Conditions:
Still have questions? Call 7700
The eTeeru offer of Nu. 10 Cashback on minimum merchant payment of Nu. 50 has ended with effect from 30th January 2021.
Keep following our social media pages for more future offers.
Upgrade your 3G SIM to USIM (for FREE)
The future is 4G and 5G speed and unless your SIM is a USIM you won’t be able to access any service if there is no 3G network in the near future. If your active SIM is not a USIM you can go to our nearest Customer Care Center and upgrade your SIM to a USIM for FREE. 500MB data shall also be credited into your account the following day once your USIM upgrade is verified.
How to Check if your SIM is a USIM?
How to Upgrade your active SIM to a USIM?
If your active SIM is not a USIM:
Should you have further questions, call 7700
We are pleased to announce that with the recent version upgrade of our PCRF system, the validity of your plans can be extended irrespective of new plan subscribed from 25th September 2020.
That is if you have a Daza plan of Nu. 99 subscribed which is valid till 7th October 2020 with data balance of 100.8MB and if you recharge a weekly plan of Nu. 49 on 6th October then the validity of your Daza Plan will be extended by a week starting from 6th October & the data balance shall be carried forward.
Other Terms & Conditions:
Should you have further questions, call 7700 (24/7 support center)