Tenders/AnnouncementsDisclaimer: Only announcements within the last 6 months will be displayed.
- Log into MyTashiCell App or go to MyTashiCell Web
- Go to “Package Detail” (MyTashiCell App) and “Transfer Data” (MyTashiCell web).
- Click ‘Share Button’ of the data plan balance you want to Share.
- Enter mobile number of recipient and data volume to transfer (Should be more than or equal to 100MB).
- Enter OTP (that is sent to your TashiCell number)
- The data shall be automatically transferred
- Only Applicable to Prepaid subscribers.
- Data transfer shall be applicable to base plans volume only. Meaning not applicable to Student packages, RUB packages, Bonuses, Samsung freebies, Unlimited plan, etc.
- Minimum and Maximum transferrable volume at a time 100MB and Unlimited respectively.
- Data transfer feature/function shall be available on Contact Center, Customer Care Centers, MyTashiCell app and MyTashiCell web platforms.
- Validity booster is not applicable.
- Validity of the transferred data volume shall be same as base plan validity from which it is deducted as transferred volume.
- Nu 7 worth main balance shall be charged per transaction as service fee.
- TashiCell reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions or revert any or all of its offers without prior notice.
- Dial USSD code *121*2*1*6#
- If your SIM is a 4G SIM and 4G is not activated, it will automatically activate 4G.
- If your SIM is a 4G SIM and 4G is also activated, it will say ‘Dear subscriber, Your 4G service is already activated.’
- In case of point 2 & 3, you don’t have to do anything
- If your SIM is not a USIM, it will say ‘Your SIM type is not USIM.’ In this case, it means that your SIM is a 3G SIM & you can replace with a 4G SIM (USIM) from any of our Customer Care Centers for free.
- 500MB data shall also be credited into your account the next day after you upgrade your SIM to a USIM. Dial *766*4# to check your data balance. The 500MB data will be shown under the package name ‘3G to 4G package’. The data is usable only on 4G network & is valid for a month
- Take the active SIM & go to our nearest Customer Care Center
- Take a CID copy of the person in whose name the SIM is registered. If the SIM is registered in another person’s name note down the CID number and take or dial USSD code *121*1*2*1# to check ownership details.
- You will be given a new USIM for FREE & 500MB data shall also be credited into your account the following day once your USIM upgrade is verified.
- If you subscribe to more than one data plan on the same day, validity of all those active plans will be same as that of plan configured with highest validity.
- If you subscribe to any additional data plan(s) on top of the existing active data plan(s) with certain data balance and remaining validity, then the validity of all the active plans will be updated to that of the new plan validity, provided remaining validity of the older plan(s) were lower than the new plan(s) validity. Eg. If today (16th September), a subscriber has daza plan with no data balance which is valid till 30th September, and the same subscriber purchases a weekly plan with 470 MB today with a validity of 7 days, then the validity of new data plan will be updated as 30th September.
- Validity extension will not be applicable to special plans such as Student plans, RUB plans, Unlimited late-night plans, etc.
- Validity extension shall not be applicable to Samsung freebies and normal bonus volumes.
- Validity booster shall be applicable to select data plan(s). Eg: Today a subscriber has two plans and both plans A & B have two weeks validity, and if the subscriber extends the validity of plan A by one week, then plan A validity will be extended to three weeks and plan B will remain at two weeks only.
- The above validity booster plans are applicable for Daza Plan @ Nu.99 and above only. Activation of validity booster plans will be denied to customers who are not subscribed to any data plans and to data plan subscribers whose data is exhausted before the expiry of actual validity.
- If customers are subscribed to multiple plans with valid data at the time of activating validity booster plans, then the customers will be provided with an option to select one of the plans to boost the validity.
- The validity booster will be activated using the main account balance only. The validity booster plans can be enabled or activated from MyTashiCell App (Latest version), TashiCell website (selfcare.tashicell.com), Contact Center (7700) and Customer Care Centers.
- The validity booster plans are applicable to TashiCell prepaid users only and has to fulfill condition no. 1-3 above for successful activation.
TashiCell is pleased to announce the revision of data volume of the existing student plans and also introduction of three new student plans with effect from 25th May 2021.
The list of students’ TashiCell numbers provided by Ministry of Education can now subscribe to the following plans:
|Plan Name||Rate (Nu)||Old Data Volume (MB)||New Data Volume (MB)||Validity|
|Student Plans (Prepaid & Postpaid)|
|Student Daza||97||1,300||1,960||30 days|
|Student Barma||297||4,300||6,397||30 days|
|Student Barma Plus||497||8,000||11,928||30 days|
|Student Weekly||47||New Plan||877||7 days|
|Student Daza Plus||197||New Plan||4,243||30 days|
|Student Chenpo||697||New Plan||32,493||30 days|
Internet Data Transfer – TashiCell to TashiCell Number (only for prepaid subscribers)
You can now share your internet data from TashiCell to TashiCell number (only for prepaid subscribers). That is you can ‘share’ or ‘transfer’ the data from the data allowance of an already purchased data plan to another TashiCell prepaid number. The minimum transferrable data volume at a time is 100MB but the maximum transferrable data volume is unlimited. Nu. 7/- from main balance shall be charged per transaction as service fee and thus, the main account balance shall have a minimum of Nu. 7 talktime at the time of transfer.
Here are different ways you can 'share' or 'transfer' your data:
1) From MyTashiCell App (only for Android for now) and MyTashiCell Web
For MyTashiCell Web: Log into MyTashiCell web (Here) and transfer the data by logging in using your MyTashiCell App credentials.
2) By Calling our 24/7 Contact Center 7700
3) From TashiCell Customer Care Centers
Other Terms and Conditions:
Still have questions? Call 7700
Upgrade your 3G SIM to USIM (for FREE)
The future is 4G and 5G speed and unless your SIM is a USIM you won’t be able to access any service if there is no 3G network in the near future. If your active SIM is not a USIM you can go to our nearest Customer Care Center and upgrade your SIM to a USIM for FREE. 500MB data shall also be credited into your account the following day once your USIM upgrade is verified.
How to Check if your SIM is a USIM?
How to Upgrade your active SIM to a USIM?
If your active SIM is not a USIM:
Should you have further questions, call 7700
We are pleased to announce that with the recent version upgrade of our PCRF system, the validity of your plans can be extended irrespective of new plan subscribed from 25th September 2020.
That is if you have a Daza plan of Nu. 99 subscribed which is valid till 7th October 2020 with data balance of 100.8MB and if you recharge a weekly plan of Nu. 49 on 6th October then the validity of your Daza Plan will be extended by a week starting from 6th October & the data balance shall be carried forward.
Other Terms & Conditions:
Should you have further questions, call 7700 (24/7 support center)
Dear valued customers,
TashiCell is pleased to introduce validity booster plan w.e.f. 13th May 2019. Customers can extend the validity of data plans and carry forward the balance data volume by subscribing to any of the following validity booster plans:
|Validity Booster Plans||Additional Validity (No. of Days)||Charges (Nu.)|
|7 days validity booster||7||14|
|15 days validity booster||15||30|
|30 days validity booster||30||60|
Terms & Conditions:
If you have enough data balance and your validity is about to expire, you can subscribe to same data plan and carry forward your balance data to your recent plan or activate the validity booster plan.
For example: If you are subscribed to Chenpo plus plan @ Nu. 1,299 you get 30,000MB with one-month validity from the day of your subscription. However, at the end or towards the end of 30 days (before the expiry of 30 days validity) if you still have data balance say about 10,000 MB, instead of letting it get lapsed/nullified on the expiry of validity period, you can subscribe to same plan just before its expiry date, Chenpo Plus @ Nu. 1,299 and get 30,000MB + 10,000MB carried forward in this plan.
Otherwise, without subscribing to same plan, you can also increase the validity period of your data balance by 7 Days @ Nu. 14, 15 days @ Nu. 30 and 30 days @ Nu. 60 from following Channels only:
1. MyTashiCell app on your mobile phone:
Step # 1: Log in (Existing users)
Step # 2: Click Data Plan Details
Step # 3: Click Extend button in red box
Step # 4: Select the number of days you want to extend your validity
Step # 5: Click "Confirm" and you receive operation successful note.
* Note: For new users, type "Reg" and send SMS to 8787 to register and then follow the steps above
2. Website (www.tashicell.com)
Step # 1: Visit our website at www.tashicell.com
Step # 2: Click MyTashiCell icon on the left side of home page, second button below our logo.
Step # 3: Login and Go to “Subscribed Data Plan” and see the details about your data plan.
Step # 4: Click “Extend” in green box and get a popup message to choose the validity booster plan.
Step # 5: Click “Confirm” upon choosing the validity booster plan.
3. Validity booster plans can be activated from our Customer Care Centers and contact center. Just walk-in to our offices or dial 7700, our operators will activate it for you.