Internet Data Transfer – TashiCell to TashiCell Number (only for prepaid subscribers)
You can now share your internet data from TashiCell to TashiCell number (only for prepaid subscribers). That is you can ‘share’ or ‘transfer’ the data from the data allowance of an already purchased data plan to another TashiCell prepaid number. The minimum transferrable data volume at a time is 100MB but the maximum transferrable data volume is unlimited. Nu. 7/- from main balance will be charged per transaction as service fee and thus, the main account balance shall have a minimum of Nu. 7 talktime at the time of transfer.
Here are different ways you can 'share' or 'transfer' your data:
1) From MyTashiCell App (only for Android for now) and MyTashiCell Web
- Log into MyTashiCell App or go to MyTashiCell Web
- Go to “Package Detail” (MyTashiCell App) and “Transfer Data” (MyTashiCell web).
- Click ‘Share Button’ of the data plan balance you want to Share.
- Enter mobile number of recipient and data volume to transfer (Should be more than or equal to 100MB).
- Enter OTP (that is sent to your TashiCell number)
- The data shall be automatically transferred
For MyTashiCell Web: Log into MyTashiCell web (Here) and transfer the data by logging in using your MyTashiCell App credentials.
2) By Calling our 24/7 Contact Center 7700
3) From TashiCell Customer Care Centers
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Only Applicable to Prepaid subscribers.
- Data transfer shall be applicable to base plans volume only. Meaning not applicable to Student packages, RUB packages, Bonuses, Samsung freebies, Unlimited plan, etc.
- Minimum and Maximum transferrable volume at a time 100MB and Unlimited respectively.
- Data transfer feature/function shall be available on Contact Center, Customer Care Centers, MyTashiCell app and MyTashiCell web platforms.
- Validity of the transferred data volume shall be same as base plan validity from which it is deducted as transferred volume.
- Nu 7 worth main balance shall be charged per transaction as service fee.
- If you have transferred data volume balance, if you activate Unlimited Late Night Plan the data volume from transferred data plan will be consumed first.
- Maximum number of times a specific data plan can be shared is 5 times. Further, same data plan can not be shared to same number unless the validity of that plan is expired.
- Validity boosters are not applicable to shared data volumes.
- TashiCell reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions or revert any or all of its offers without prior notice.
Still have questions? Call 7700